Join Our Team Become a Driver with HYLFY Taxis
Become A Driver At HYFLY Taxis
If you’re looking forward to becoming a driver at a reputable taxi company, HYFLY Taxis offers you to work with us as a licenced driver. To partner with us, the first thing you’ll have to do is to apply at Cambridge City Council or South Cambs District Council to obtain a driver’s badge.
What Will You Need?
Before you apply for a licence, you will need the following:
- A complete, valid driving licence which you have held for at least 12 months. The licence must be issued to your current address.
- To have cleared the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test (standard taxi test).
- To have a medical certificate.
- A DVLA licence check and Certification of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Certificate of Good Conduct (in case you have resided overseas for at least three months or more).
- To have cleared the Knowledge test.
- To have completed the safeguarding courses introduced by both councils, which must be completed by all licenced drivers.
To learn more, you can visit the councils’ websites. There, you’ll find complete details about the procedure and the charges. Still, if you would like further advice on the process, do not hesitate to call us at 01223 737300. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch Now!
HYFLY Taxis looks forward to welcoming you to our family of skilled and experienced drivers. Apply right away or get in touch with us to learn more!