HYFLY TAXIS gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Here at HYFLY TAXIS boundaries play a significant role and our customers’ personal information is used to meet our legal as well as contractual obligations. So as to provide them with our satisfactory services. No inessential personal information will be collected from our customers.
A client may make a booking with us via our website or our contact number. Their personal data will be used to complete their booking so as to provide them with our services. This usage of data will include their name, current address, email address, phone number as well as credit/debit card details. Our legal obligation to business accounting and tax purposes urges us to gather those personal data.
The client’s details are subsequently shared to our subcontractors who take part in the booking process, this includes payment providers, credit reference agencies who take care of any security risks.
If the client were to visit our office, their images as well as recordings may be taken via our CCTV. This is done to ensure the security of our company.
A client’s personal information is also used to provide them any services that they require when they contact us via phone or website regarding information about our services, how our site works and details on the booking they have made.
If a client has any questions regarding the contract between us, then the contract is the lawful basis we rely on to handle any of their queries.
If a client chooses to receive booking/registration communications from our company or have communications from our company or have indicated an interest in our facility, their personal information that we have mentioned above along with their sector preferences will be used to provide them with their preferences. Booking or registration emails will be sent to clients because of two reasons, either they chose to receive them or if they have not chosen to receive them then they are sent by us to advertise our company, HYFLY Taxis. Emails from us will all have directions on how to unsubscribe so that a client will cease receiving them.
None of our clients are tasked with providing us with their personal data for business purposes. They are also given the choice to let us know how their personal data should be processed by us by contacting us at our website.
Assuming that a driver wants to join our company, they can contact us regarding being registered via email, phone as well as third party managers. Their personal data including their registration information, accomplishment, license details, vehicle information, insurance number etc will be used in their registration process for working in our company. This is done to achieve a contract so that we can process their right to work.
Every client’s personal information will be used in such a way that the site will be more tailored for them and the services displayed for a client on our site will differ from when they are displayed for a different client. Personal information from clients will be put in service to decrease security risk in our site, to orchestrate our site and for central affairs such as troubleshooting, data analysis, experimentation and survey purposes. A client can prevent us from using their personal data by clicking the “do not track” button in their browser, however, doing so will result in our site not being unique to the client viewing it.
To provide our clients with the finest of experiences, we use their data in a number of ways mentioned.
Personal information of clients will be transferred to a third party.
If we were to sell the majority of our assets then clients If we were to sell the majority of our assets then client’s personal data will be shifted to the buyer under data protection. This is done to showcase our interest in continuing our business by the buyer. Special circumstances will have us sharing your personal data to comply with law obligations. When a client ridicules the usage of data in this way then the buyer of our business will not be able to impart services to them.
Various rights under data protection laws are given to clients. These can be used when contacting us.
Request access: Clients can request access to their data hence they will receive a copy of all of their data that our company holds and if we are legally processing it.
Request correction: Clients can ask to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data that our company holds.
Request erasure: Clients can ask to remove any data that we do not require to process.
Request restriction: Clients can ask to restrict or suspend the clarification of their data.
Request transfer: Clients can ask to transfer their data to a third party.
Every client has a right to file a complaint with our company.
None of our client’s personal data are disclosed without their consent except for purposes given in this article. Our company used several third parties to provide services such as:
- Business operators, account beneficiaries who are part of providing/operating our business.
- Governmental and regulatory bodies like; HMRC, Financial Conduct Authority, the Ombudsman and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Debt recovery agencies, back up and server hosting providers, IT software and maintenance providers, document storage providers and suppliers of other office functions.
- Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies.
At HYFLY Taxis, our client’s privacy holds a great value to us and hence why we take every measure and precaution possible to ensure safety to our clients. precaution possible to ensure safety to our clients. Clients’ information are protected from any form of unauthorised access, deletion, disclosure or destruction and also contains multiple security system in place such as,
- Distinctive account numbers and passwords.
- Client data is secured in our systems by firewalled network and antivirus and antimalware protection.
- Our internal data is regularly backed up so that no data is lost whatsoever.
- Payments are encrypted.
- Hard copies of documents are also stored in our offices.
Nevertheless, if a client has any concern regarding their data, they can contact us through email or website.
Data collected by us will be stored and/or transferred to places outside the UK, based on our servers within the EEA. When we transfer data outside of the EEA, we can fully ensure its security protection by making sure that the place it is transferred to will issue an ample level of protection by the European Commission. We will also ensure its safety through contracts which would be approved by the European Commission thus providing the data with the same level of security it has within EEA. Data will be transferred to providers that are part of the Privacy Shield therefore, forcing them to provide similar protections.
Contact us through our website for details on how we protect transfers of our client’s data.
We hold on to our client’s personal information for as long as necessary in terms of fulfilling the purposes that they were collected for. We do this predicated on legal requirements, such as, UK tax law, this requires us to hold on to client’s personal information for a minimum of 6years.
We will contact our clients every year to make certain that our clients are happy to be receiving electronic communications. If our client wishes to no longer receive them, then we will guarantee to cease sending them.
We retain information for any amount based on the nature and sensitivity of the personal information, risk nature and sensitivity of the personal information, risk of unauthorised use/disclosure of client’s information, why we handle your information and how we attain such purposes by other means.
We may also put our client’s personal information under anonymity so that it cannot be used for statistical purposes
Our company processes our client’s data in accordance with the privacy notice and protection laws. Although, if a client desires to file a complaint against the usage of their personal data or are discontented with our services, they can do so by contacting us or the Information’s Commissioners Officer.
Changes to our policy will always be updated here in this notice. We urge our clients to frequently check our notice to perceive any changes or updates to our client.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences. details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- You must have all licenses (including a valid driver’s license), permits, car insurance, liability insurance (if applicable), registrations, certifications and other documentation that are required in the applicable jurisdiction for providing the Transportation Services. It is your obligation to maintain the validity of all aforementioned documentation. We reserve the right to require you to present evidence and submit for review all the necessary licenses, permits, approvals, authority, registrations and certifications. If any legal documents changes or update, or change your vehicle you must inform us or update your Driver Account ASAP, if you failed to do so we have right to revoke your registration and remove access to your Driver Account. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: